Are you able to verify the identity of a visitor before they enter your facility? Our video intercom systems allow organizations to monitor and control building access from the security of a master station. The master station is equipped with monitors and an intercom system so your staff can identify and/or question visitors before allowing access.
This video intercom system is crucial for controlling access to facilities with limited personnel – such as schools –or those with infrequent visitors.
Our video intercom system installation services experts can help you determine the best video, voice, and wireless intercom systems that meet your business security needs.
Our Video Intercom Systems Services Include:
- Site Assessment – We will conduct a thorough site assessment to determine where to mount the master station, along with how many video intercom stations you will need based on your building's blueprint.
- Installation -voice, video, and wireless
- Configuration –Our security experts will configure all of the local wire and electric outlets needed for installing your intercom system.
- Documentation –We'll provide a diagram of your system and intercom stations, product documentation.
- Maintenance –Even after your intercom system installation, our security experts can provide ongoing maintenance.
Why Choose Copp Systems?
- Over 100 Years In Business
- Systems Engineers
- In House Design Department
- CAD Operators
- Certified Technicians
- We Only Partner With The Best
- Fire, Security Systems and Network Installation And Repair Experts
- Our Clients Include Retail Spaces, Offices, Law Enforcement, Universities, Colleges, Airports, Historic Buildings, Museums, High-rise buildings, Military Bases, Government Facilities, Hotels, Shopping Malls, Healthcare Facilities, Stadiums, Arenas, Industrial, and Manufacturing Facilities.
Please contact our Video Intercom experts for more information.
CALL COPP SYSTEMS AT 877-450-2677 FOR A CONSULTATION