Fire Alarm Testing and Inspection
Per the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) 72 Fire Alarm Code, all commercial fire alarm systems must be tested annually. Fire detection systems that are properly maintained and tested save lives and property.
Copp Systems fire alarm testing service helps your business to:
- Protect visitors, staff and property
- Meet annual fire alarm inspection requirements
- Resolve systems deficiencies discovered during the inspection
Fire alarms are sophisticated systems that have multiple components and connections that can malfunction over time. Our NICET certified fire alarm technicians, test and inspect fire alarm systems for operability per NFPA 72 Fire Alarm Code; this ensures your systems are always performing optimally.
Our Fire Alarm Testing and Inspection Process:
- Test Fire Alarm Control Panels for full functionality
- Test all initiating devices such as smoke and heat detectors, manual stations, etc.
- Test sprinkler system monitoring
- Test duct-mounted smoke detectors for accurate activation and signaling and air-handler shutdown
- Test elevator recall functionality and shunt trips
- Test door security and magnetic holder release
- Test audible and visual notification appliances
- Test voice evacuation systems
- Test remote annunciators for accurate status indications
- Test backup batteries for the fire alarm control panels
- Verifying accurate reporting from the supervising station