Welcome to Copp Systems. Since 1920, our eagerness to embrace new technologies, combined with a commitment to ongoing education, has propelled us to the forefront of the electronic security industry.
Today our business specializes in delivering and maintaining sophisticated communications systems of all types – and in a broad range of industries. We design, install and maintain systems that integrate, fire/life safety, video surveillance, access control, nurse call, audio visual systems and monitoring applications. We also work with our customers to create a seamless infrastructure for their systems to help unify their organizations and simplify their lives.
If you’re looking for security without compromise, you’ve come to the right place. Contact Copp Systems at (937) 228-4188 to discover how we can help you build, design, install or improve and maintain your communications systems for greater peace of mind.
You can also contact us here for more information.
WE REMAIN READY
TO SERVE OUR CUSTOMERS
Copp Systems is committed to updating our customers as we respond to the dynamic COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak. We are very mindful that our customers and our priority are the safety of all concerned. We are confident in our ability to keep our commitment to our customers safely and responsibly.
We have taken a number of steps to mitigate the impact of the outbreak on our customers, employees and the community.
We are focused on three key areas:
- Keeping our team safe: For all services on customer sites, we are observing the CDC guidelines for personal prevention techniques. All essential visits from Sales and Service staff on your site will strictly follow all specific protocols you may have in place.
- Maintaining operational effectiveness: We are exercising the State and Federal recommendations to support our customers, including sales, service and support, to remain fully operational and ready to serve you.
- Staying educated and ready to respond: An internal task force is monitoring the situation daily and we are prepared to react quickly to any change in status.
We thank you in advance for your cooperation and understanding and look forward to continuing to serve you.
If you have any questions or concerns about your current or future needs with Copp Systems, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.
Please feel free to contact me should you have any questions or concerns.
President / General Manager
We take the health and safety of our employees and customers very seriously. To help put your mind at ease, we are following all precautionary measures and protocols at all customer locations and working closely with our customers to prevent the spread of the virus.
Help prevent and control the spread by:
- COVER: Cough or sneeze into a tissue or the inside of your elbow as opposed to hands.
- CLEAN: Wash/disinfect your hands for 20 seconds and sanitize frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- CONTAIN: Avoid others who are sick and stay home except to get medical care if sick.